Dear EZ Shuttle Clients
Covid19 is now an everyday word in homes, businesses, and public spaces across South Africa. The reality is that there is no getting around it – Covid19 has and will continue to impact the way in which we go about our business, gather with others, and regard our personal safety for a very long time to come.
The EZ Shuttle team would like to assure you of our commitment to your health and safety when traveling with us.
Here are some of the ways we are already keeping you safe
- All drivers wear government-approved protective cloth masks.
- Alcohol-based hand and surface sanitizer in all vehicles free of charge.
- Drivers equipped with disinfectant to clean vehicle surfaces between each trip.
- Only drivers open and close boot and doors (to minimize touch exposure).
- Government-regulated social distancing in all vehicles.
- No travelers permitted in a vehicle without a functional protective mask, and to wear masks at all times during transfer.
- All drivers trained in Covid19 safety protocols and personal protection.
- Ongoing temperature and other Covid19 screening for our team.
Thinking ahead for your protection
- We are actively exploring additional safety measures for both travelers and drivers.
- We are working with the government, our clients, and the travel industry to help standardize safe practices going forward.
- Our Covid19 action team is trained and equipped to implement government regulations around Covid19 safety as soon as they are updated.